Who We Work With
Whether you want to find a new job, board role or elevate your professional presence, Resume Strategists will partner with you and provide the career consulting and personal branding support you need to achieve your career goals.
Developing a strong personal brand and preparing for the next step in your career often take a back seat when you’re an executive or manager with a demanding schedule. Leave the heavy lifting to us to achieve results more quickly and efficiently — and have a better understanding of the true value of your skills, talents and experience.
Our career consulting and personal branding guidance takes the weight off your shoulders so you can remain focused on your own areas of expertise and current responsibilities.
Are You Experiencing These Challenges?
Our clients face all kinds of hurdles when considering the next steps in their careers, such as:
- I have no idea where to begin updating my resume. I haven’t touched it in many years.
- How do I position my skills and experience if I want to change careers?
- I’ve only worked at one company. How do I bring together everything I’ve done on my resume and LinkedIn profile?
- I don’t have the time or expertise (or interest) in writing my resume and LinkedIn profile or conducting a job search. I need help from a career consulting expert to move this process forward.
- I was laid off and went through outplacement, but I’m not being effective in my job search. I know I need to change what I’m doing, but I can’t identify where I am going wrong.
- I know I’m supposed to have a strong personal brand, but I’m not quite sure what it is or how to assess mine or improve it.
- I’ve never needed to look for a job before. The market and industry have changed, so how do I go about doing it? I feel overwhelmed by the process.
- I’ve never had a formal job interview before. How do I prepare and practice so I can ace them?
If any of these scenarios sound familiar, we can help.