Who We Work With
When looking for a new job, Resume Strategists will provide the career consulting and personal branding support you need to achieve your career goals.
Developing a strong personal brand and preparing for the next step in your career often take a back seat when you’re an executive or manager with a demanding schedule. Leave the heavy lifting to us to achieve results more quickly and efficiently — and gain clarity about the true value of your skills, talents and experience.
We take the weight off your shoulders so you can remain focused on your current job and responsibilities.
Experiencing Any Of These Challenges?
Our clients face all kinds of hurdles when considering the next steps in their careers, including:
- I haven’t touched my resume in years — I have NO idea where to begin updating it.
- How do I position my skills and experience if I want to change careers?
- I haven’t been very active on LinkedIn, but I want to get better noticed. What should I do?
- I’ve worked at the same company for over 15 years — how do I bring all of that experience together to show career progression on my resume and LinkedIn profile?
- My job search has stalled since getting laid off and going through outplacement services. I need a better plan, but don’t know where I went wrong.
- I’m so overwhelmed by the idea of a job search that I can’t seem to get started. Help?!
- I haven’t interviewed in years. What should I do to make best impressions, especially now that many interviews are virtual?
If any of these sound familiar, we can help.